Top Fantasy Football Picks for 2023: Undervalued Players with Massive Potential!
Hey there, fantasy football fanatics! Get ready to dominate your league in 2023 with our expert insight into the must-have players who are flying under the radar. We’ve scoured the field and handpicked some underrated gems which have the potential to make a huge impact on your fantasy team. Let’s dive right in!
- Lamar Jackson (QB, Baltimore Ravens): Despite some recent health setbacks and a struggling supporting cast, Jackson possesses the skills to become a top fantasy quarterback. He’s primed for a breakout season with a new offensive coordinator and improved wide receiver options. Expect some jaw-dropping performances from this dual-threat QB.
- Rhamondre Stevenson (RB, New England Patriots): Stevenson had a rough time in a lackluster offensive system last year. However, he still managed to finish as RB10 and now finds himself in a better offense. With an expected increase in volume and goal-line carries, Stevenson is poised to be a fantasy force in 2023.
- Kyle Pitts (TE, Atlanta Falcons): Although Pitts had a somewhat disappointing rookie season, don’t sleep on this tight end prodigy. As the primary target for the Falcons, he has all the talent and potential for a breakout campaign. Keep an eye on Pitts as he looks to make a big splash this year.
- Jerry Jeudy (WR, Denver Broncos): The Broncos’ offense is set for a revamp under new offensive coordinator Sean Payton. Judy, the likely number-one wide receiver, presents great value as a draft pick. With improved team dynamics, expect Judy to shine and prove himself as a top-tier fantasy receiver.
- AJ Brown (WR, Philadelphia Eagles): Brown had an impressive 2022 season, and the trend is likely to continue. In an offense built to dominate, he’s a steal when compared to other top wide receivers. Make sure to target Brown for his consistent production and potential for explosive plays.
- Garrett Wilson (WR, New York Jets): Despite facing poor quarterback play in his rookie season, Wilson showcased his skills. Now, he’s teamed up with none other than Aaron Rodgers. Brace yourselves, folks! Wilson has the potential to become a wide receiver one, and his increased touchdown production could make him a fantasy stud.
So, there you have it. Our top fantasy football picks for 2023. These players are undervalued and offer immense potential for strong performances. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to secure these diamonds in the rough for your fantasy team!
Be sure to get your fantasy football draft boards before the last minute. Commish Kit has corrugated, wall-hanging, and digital draft boards. If you want to show up at the draft party in style, you can grab some cool COMMISH apparel. Commish Kit is your smart choice for fantasy football draft boards and apparel.